This Bundle Includes:
P01 Pioneer Veg-Tan Wallet + Pen - Notebook Included
MT02 Multi-Tool - Hi-Carbon Stainless Steel
Capsule - Satin Silver Anodized Aluminum
With the Dango P01 Pioneer Wallet, we saw an opportunity to design something that we would like to use everyday. We used top quality materials, cutting edge design, added functionality and blended materials to elevate the bifold wallet as you know it. Each wallet is made and assembled in the USA, ensuring exceptional quality and attention to detail. The fine, genuine Italian vegetable tanned leather leather is cut, then sewn together with only the finest materials possible. The wallet has RFID blocking material laminated to it to keep your information safe. The silicone band's durable and elastic properties give you flexibility on how you use your wallet (banding both pockets together, banding one side or band-less). By blending these high quality materials, Dango P01 Pioneer Wallets offer a balanced feeling of old school manufacturing methods with modern design and functionality.
Dango P01 Pioneer Wallet Features:
- Handcrafted and assembled in the USA
- Vegetable tanned Italian leather
- Designed to hold up to 20 cards (business or credit cards)
- RFID blocking to keep your information safe and secure
- Designed to work with our MT02 Multi-Tool (available separately).
- 48 Page Dango Notebook (included with the Dango P01 Pioneer Wallet + Pen)
Not only did we want to bring you an awesome wallet, we designed a custom pen to go along with it. We CNC each pen in the USA from 6061 aerospace grade aluminum and anodize each pen to provide a durable finish. For the ink, we use the highly regarded Schmidt 4889M pressurized ink refill allowing you to write in the most difficult situations, always giving you the ability to write your thoughts, ideas and expressions at a moment's notice. We thought of everything and really did our best to bring you a pen that works with you, fitting your needs and lifestyle.
Dango Pen Features:
- CNC'd 6061 aerospace grade aluminum
- Anodized finish for a long lasting, durable coating
- Schmidt 4889M black ink refill (Made in Germany).
Compatible with Fisher space ink refills as well.
- Slotted end, allowing attach points for keyrings, lanyards, etc.
- Silicone o-rings for grip