The Tactical Wallet was designed for the outdoor enthusiast that loves to keep things clean and needs to have tools easily accessible. There are over 14 functions built in. The Dango MT02 Multi-Tool slides into the cavity where the cards sit. When engaged, the multi-tool can nest securely into the safety locks built into the wallet chassis- allowing for easy sawing, cutting and protection. Common tools are built in: hexes, paracord cutter, nail pryer, serrated/sharpened edge and even a phone stand. We thought of everything and think that you will be pleased with all of the functions built into such a small package. T01 Special Edition Tactical Wallet Black Genuine Leather on Crimson Red Anodized Aluminum Chassis + MT02 Multi-Tool + Black Colored Paracord
The Dango MT02 Multi-Tool is made from high carbon, heat treated, corrosion resistant stainless steel and it is included with the T01 Tactical™ Wallet.
- Handcrafted and Made in USA
- Designed to hold up to 12 cards (business or credit cards) RFID blocking.
- Keeps your information secure. Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminum, weighs just over 2 ounces.
- Built in bottle opener
- Genuine top grain leather that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts. Super slim profile. Just over 0.3 inches thick when 6 cards are inside of the wallet.
- TSA compliant (when the Dango Multi-tool is removed)
- Available with a removable, heat treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel Dango Multi-tool with over 14 functions. Some functions include a serrated and sharpened edge, paracord tensioner, 10/15mm hex, smartphone stand, nail pryer, ruler, etc. The multi-tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when traveling.
Card capacity: up to 12 cards (less with multi-tool)
Dimensions: 4.375"w x 2.625"h x .375"thick
- Genuine leather
- Silicone wallet band
- Anodized aluminum wallet frame
- Stainless steel multi-tool
- Steel screws
The MT02 Multi-Tool is included with this wallet.
Pockets are available in multiple colors and configurations: