The T01 Tactical Wallet Spec-Ops edition was built to be rugged & tactical yet very sophisticated. The T01 Spec-Ops encompasses a fine mixture of metal & soft goods to hold your everyday necessities. The T01 Spec-Ops is the first non-leather wallet from Dango Products. The DTEX exterior is a resilient, flexible, water resistant, textured and durable material designed to withstand rough usage. As in all of our T01 Tactical Wallets, the T01 Spec-Ops also comes with the MT02 Multi-Tool. There are over 14 functions built in. The Dango MT02 Multi-Tool slides into the cavity where the cards sit. When engaged, the multi-tool is nested securely onto the safety locks on the wallet chassis creating leverage & grip. Functions of the multi-tool include: hex wrenches, paracord tensioner, cutter, nail pryer, serrated/sharpened edges, a ruler and even a phone stand. T01 Tactical Wallets are packed with functionality and packaged into one compact Dango Wallet.
- Made in USA
- DTEX Material: flexible, water resistant, textured, non-leather durable material
- RFID blocking - Keeps your information secure
- Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminum
- Durable KEL-TEC BLUE CERAKOTE ceramic coating
- Super slim profile, just over 0.3 inches thick when 6 cards are inside of the wallet.
- TSA compliant (when the Dango Multi-tool is removed)
- Built in bottle opener & glass breaker
- Available with a removable, heat treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel multi-tool with over 14 functions. Some functions include a serrated and sharpened edge, paracord tensioner, 10/15mm hex, smartphone stand, nail pryer, ruler, etc. The multi-tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when traveling.
The Dango MT02 Multi-Tool is included with the T01 Tactical Wallet Spec-Ops.
Cerakote chassis & back plate available in three colors: Desert Sand, Olive Drab Green & Kel-Tec Blue
Pockets available in two versions, single pocket and 3pocket bifold